Tuesday, September 13, 2011

things I should/need today!

I really should get a work out in today, but I'm feeling to lazy to do anything today. *sigh* Maybe because its hot as hell outside (for some reason the heat makes me sluggish and sleepy)


Hope I can get to the store today, so I can try to fix my Wii. Before anyone asks "What happened to your Wii?", one day my nephew shoved some of my brothers hard plastic stickers in there, then shoved a disc in there. Luckily the big sticker came out stuck to the disc, but the other one(s) were shoved in the back. And it seems we don't have a small enough Phillips screwdriver so I have to go buy one *sigh*


On another note, my mother brought home one of her man friends today >.>  I wasn't home long enough to get to know him, not really gonna bother for now (most likely won't visit again). I really wish she'd be a little more cautious when on the internet and giving out info.

I'm just glad the constant phone calls from several guys late at night stopped (of course that could be because she has a cell now). But really some of those guys didn't even think "wait there are other people in this house, I should ask for -insert mom's name-" but no. I would answer the phone, and they would say some freaky stuff *shiver* like seriously I don't want to hear that stuff.




guess thats it for now. Oh and a Happy Birthday to Miyavi!

Enjoyed what I got to see of the ustream live this morning. Keep doing your thing man! ^^ can't wait to see you up close in November!



well I better go, wanna look up some hairstyles to try out for the Japanese festival, see ya'll later


Sincerely,
Kat  .

No comments:

Post a Comment