Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lately.....

So I recently watched the movie Rio , it was a cute movie. I enjoyed it very much ^^
hmm I still have Soul Surfer and It's Kind of a Funny Story and Resident Evil: Afterlife left to watch before their due tomorrow.

Also helped my neighbor move her new bed in today, and make it up. It came with these clasp thingys that she said were garters, then asked if I've ever used a garter. Which the answer is no, well not until today anyways XD and we had four people (mother, upstairs neighbor, bed owner and me) putting these things on. Even though they (older ladies) all have had experience with garters, I was the one who (having no idea what I'm doing, plus a late start) finished two before any of them finished one. How funny is that!

Anyways, on another note, I have a busy week coming up -sigh- its been a long time since I've had such a busy week. Trying to find a shoe repair place to put rubber on my geta by Friday (to no luck so far).
Sunday- return movies, see what I still need for my trip to Dallas
Monday- hopefully get to storage to get my suitcases, clean room and change bed.
Tuesday- go to store get needed items for Dallas, more ingredients to do "Jjinpang Mandu" again,
Wednesday- show mother how to make "Jjinpang Mandu", go to besties house so I can be there for Thursday
Thursday- watch my oldest nephew, while the youngest one gets his tonsils and adenoids taken out, come home and pack for Dallas
Friday- leave for Dallas with Kimber
Saturday- hanging with Kimber, Sam, and who knows who else
Sunday- Aki Matsuri Japanese Fall Festival
Monday- head home

thats all I can think of for now @-@ but there is most likely more

currently uploading pics from making Jjinpang Mandu on my flickr, soon to make a post on that ^^
time to check on my dinner/late nigh food and take a shower, then watch a movie


See you Soon,
Kat =^.^=


P.S. does anyone else have times of trouble coming up with post titles? I just don't seem to have a nack for it >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment